Plumbing & HVAC Company in Weaver, Alabama
One thing all of us have learned, from growing up in Alabama, is that our air conditioners and heaters are an essential part of our comfort and happiness. They play a huge role in keeping the heat and humidity at bay during the summer and taming the cold winters we have here in Weaver. Without a functioning HVAC system, we’d be pretty miserable.
The entire team at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is dedicated to making sure our Weaver neighbors stay comfortable all throughout the year. Whether you need to book an AC maintenance appointment or a furnace repair – look no further than the professionals at Dunn’s. We have routine and emergency appointments available and we’re happy to help you in any way we can.
The Dunn’s Difference
Here at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we offer dependable heating, cooling, and plumbing services at competitive prices. When you choose Dunn’s, we’ll deliver:
- Clear, Upfront Pricing
- HVAC & Plumbing Financing options with approved credit
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured HVAC and Plumbing Techs
- Regular, Maintenance & Emergency Appointments
- AC and Heater –Repairs, Installations, Maintenance & Replacements
- Plumbing – Repairs, Installations, Maintenance & Replacements
Call for Weaver Air Conditioning Services
Don’t know much about your HVAC system? No problem, that’s what HVAC experts are for! If you ever notice something’s not quite right with your air conditioner or heater, give us a call. We can ask you some questions and let you know if you need a service call. Keep in mind, however, that all the below issues warrant an HVAC service call:
- Unusual Sounds – Knocking, grinding, whistling and banging sounds all indicate that something is wrong with your HVAC system.
- Unusual Smells – Just like strange sounds, unusual smells coming from your ducts (burning, moldy, very dusty) typically suggests you need a service call from one of our techs.
- High Utility Bills – Higher-than-normal energy bills can indicate something is wrong with your HVAC system. If the energy company hasn’t raised the rates, and your overall usage hasn’t changed, but your bills are higher, give us a call.
- Excessive Humidity – Here in Alabama, our summers are incredibly humid, but our air conditioners can keep the humidity at bay. If it has lost its ability to keep your home dry, call the HVAC experts.
- Insufficient Airflow – If there isn’t much air coming from your vents at all, there’s a problem with your HVAC system. Give us a call and we’ll get it fixed.
- Your AC is Leaking – If your AC unit’s components are leaking or you notice standing water around your AC or heater, give us a call right away.
The team here at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing looks forward to helping you with all your air conditioning and heater needs. We have several years of experience working in the Weaver community and we look forward to earning your business.
Plumbing Company Weaver
Here at Dunn’s, we do more than service HVAC systems. We also have trained plumbing technicians on-hand to make sure your plumbing needs are in good hands. Here are some of the services we provide to our neighbors in Weaver:
- Toilet Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Frozen Pipe Repairs
- Water Heater & Sump Pump–Maintenance, Installation & Repairs
- …and More!
Call the HVAC and Plumbing Pros Today!
Fill out the form on our website or give us a call to book a service call with one of our reliable HVAC or plumbing technicians. We’re available 24/7 and we look forward to serving you! Contact us today to learn more.