AC, Plumbing and Heating Services in Talladega, Alabama
Growing up in Alabama, we have all come to understand just how important our HVAC systems are. Throughout our lives, they have managed to keep us cool and dry throughout the summer and perfectly warm throughout the winter months. Without them, we would be miserable.
As one of the premier heating and cooling companies in Talladega, we are on a mission to ensure all our neighbors are comfortable year-round. No matter what your HVAC and plumbing needs are, we are here to help. The Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team is available day or night, and we’re excited to add you to the Dunn’s family.
The Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Difference
When you choose Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, you will be getting dependable plumbing and HVAC services at reasonable prices. When you work with us, you can expect us to deliver:
- Upfront Pricing
- Financing options with approved credit on our Services
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured Technicians
- Emergency, Standard, and Maintenance Appointments
- HVAC –Repairs, Replacements, Installations & Maintenance
- Plumbing –Repairs, Replacements, Maintenance & Installations
When to Call for Talladega HVAC Services
Here at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we fully accept that the general public doesn’t know a whole lot about maintaining or fixing HVAC, septic and plumbing systems. That’s why we’re here! Any time you experience HVAC, plumbing or septic-related issues, give us a call – especially if you experience any of the below issues:
- A Leaking AC – Leaking components or pools of water indicate something is not right with your AC unit.
- It’s Making Strange Sounds – Any kind of banging, knocking, whistling or grinding sounds indicate you need to have your HVAC system examined by a professional.
- It Smells Odd – Likewise, strange smells emanating from your vents, from moldy to burning smells, points to an issue that needs to be resolved by an HVAC technician.
- Very Little Air – If you have very little air coming out of your vents, call us so we can help increase your system’s airflow.
- Terrible Humidity – Alabama summers are humid, but your air conditioner should be able to keep your home relatively cool and dry. If it can’t, give us a call.
- Increasing Bills – If you notice your home’s utility bills have gone up, your HVAC system may be to blame. If your utility company hasn’t increased their rates, but your bills still keep going up, call in the experts.
The Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team is ready to help, no matter what issue(s) you’re facing and no matter what kind of system you have. Our expert team of technicians is ready to help get your AC system back online and functioning properly.
Plumbing and Septic Services in Talladega
The Dunn’s team also includes several plumbing and septic experts that deliver a variety of plumbing services. They can help you with:
- Drain Cleaning
- Frozen Pipe Repairs
- Toilet Repairs
- Sump Pump & Water Heater – Installation, Maintenance, & Repairs
- …and More!
Contact Us Now!
When you’re ready to book and appointment with one of our technicians, simply fill out the contact form on our website or give us a call. We are looking forward to helping you with all your HVAC & plumbing needs! Contact us today to learn more.