#1 HVAC Service Company in Montevallo
Dunn’s Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical is a long name—we know! We want our customers and future customers of Montevallo to know that we can help them in various ways when things go awry. HVAC unit blowing hot air in the middle of the summer? We can fix that! Pipes frozen in the winter? Our plumbers are experts in all areas. Want to install more outlets in the newly furnished basement? Let us help you upgrade! Dunn’s Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical is dedicated to providing efficient work, committed staff, and also high-quality service to everyone who puts their trust in us. We are your local Montevallo HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical choice.
Heating and Cooling Troubles?
When it comes to extreme temperatures, HVAC systems can experience trouble keeping the inside of the home warmer or cooler than the outside temperatures. Especially if the unit is getting older or typically needs repairs, you should expect the need for a serviceman this season. We are happy to visit your home, diagnose the problem, and give you pricing for the repair. In addition to HVAC repair and part replacement, we offer installation of new units, maintenance of current units, and also additional services like duct cleaning for the home. Below are a few reasons why you need our specific services:
- HVAC Repair: you may notice weak airflow, inconsistent temperatures, blank thermostats, loud noises, or even funny smells.
- AC Maintenance: excess dust around the home, increased energy bills, or even a unit that tends to have more problems in the summer or winter are signs that indicate maintenance may save you money, time, and also prevent future problems.
- Heating and Air Installation: If your unit is over ten years old, the repairs cost more than half the price of a new unit, or your home needs a more energy-efficient system, a Bryant system may be calling your name.
- Duct Cleaning: poor indoor air quality, excess dust accumulation, and also poor air circulation can be fixed by scheduling a duct cleaning.
More Services to Explore
Plumbing and Electrical Work in Montevallo
We strive to excel at all aspects of our services at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical. Our plumbers and electricians are professionally trained in their specialties to ensure our work is not good but great. For plumbing services, we offer:
- Residential Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pumps Repair and Replacement
When you need an electrician, we can help you with:
- Generator Repair and Installation
- Electrical Repair
- Commercial Electrical Services
- TV Installation
- Lighting Installation and Repair
- Surge Protection
- Electrical Panel Replacement
There’s more where that came from! Dunn’s Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical can do a lot—call us if you have additional services that we can help you with.
Our HVAC Reviews Say It All
We can say all we want, but our actions and awards prove our dedication to our customers. The following recognitions cover all three of our specialties: HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
- Circle of Champions Recipient
- Home Advisor 2020 Winner
- BBB Accredited Business
- NATE Certified Technicians
Montevallo HVAC Experts
To guarantee that our staff and technicians are continuing to learn and experience more in their fields, Dunn’s Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical are a part of the following boards:
- Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration Contractors
- Plumbers and Gas Fitters Examining Board Alabama
- Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board
Trusting Dunn’s Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical in Montevallo
Like we always say, dependable service “Dunn” right! Our history and experience in the Montevallo community set a precedent for our future customers. We want to uphold our reputation by providing the best, highest-quality service to our old and new customers. Our core values help us set the standard every day!
- Customer First—it’s up to our loyal customers to keep us running year after year, so we will always put the customer first in every decision.
- Positivity—we know requiring service at your home isn’t always easy or exciting, but we want to keep your spirits high and never contribute to your stress.
- Drive—we push our staff to be the best they can be and never settle. This way, our team is focused on the goals of our customers.
- Respectful—by inviting us into your home, we will always honor you with respect and treat your home and loved ones the same.
- Teachable—we believe that continuing education in this career means that our staff must be flexible and teachable as the professions change and grow.
- Humility—it’s not about us—it’s about you and your needs.