Plumbing, Heating and Air Company in Pell City, Alabama
As residents of this fine state, one thing we’ve all come to understand is just how much we depend on our heating and cooling systems. They are responsible for keeping the humidity and heat away throughout the summer months and keeping us perfectly warm throughout the cool winter months. We would be absolutely miserable without our HVAC systems.
Here at Dunn’s, we want to make sure all our Pell City neighbors have a properly-functioning HVAC system all year long. We offer maintenance, repair and installation appointments and are available whenever you need us, night or day. Whenever you have an HVAC issue, you can depend on the experts at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing.
Distinctive Service with Dunn’s
No matter what your heating and cooling needs are, the staff at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing will deliver. When you work with us, expect:
- 24/7 Availability
- Transparent Pricing
- Financing options with approved credit on our Services
- HVAC & Plumbing Techs that are Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Heating and Air – Replacements, Repairs, Installations & Maintenance
- Plumbing – Replacements, Repairs, Installations & Maintenance
- Septic– Pumping, Inspections, Repairs, Installations & Maintenance
Call for Pell City Heating and Air Services
If you don’t know very much about heaters and air conditioners, don’t worry – that’s what we’re here for! Anytime there’s something off about your AC or heating system, contact us right away. We may suggest some DIY tasks or fixes or go ahead and suggest you schedule a service call with one of our techs. It’s just that simple.
Keep in mind, however, that these issues always warrant a service call and you should contact us straight away if you notice any of them:
- Component Leaks – Call us right away if you ever see a component leak or if you see a pool of water near your components.
- Unusual Smells & Sounds – Strange sounds, including grinding, knocking and banging should not be coming from your AC or heater. Also, your air ducts should never emit strange smells like burning, dust, or moldy smells. Give us a call if you experience strange sounds or smells coming from your HVAC system.
- Rising Humidity – Our heating and air systems should be able to keep the Alabama humidity under control. If your home’s HVAC system can’t handle the humidity anymore, give us a call.
- Inadequate Airflow – If your HVAC vents release an insufficient amount of warm/cool air, one of our HVAC technicians can help.
- Higher Energy Bills – If your energy bills are higher than they usually are, and you can’t place the blame on your energy company, your heating and cooling system may be to blame. Schedule a service call with one of our techs.
The Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team has the skills, training and experience needed to handle all HVAC issues on any HVAC make or model. We love working with the Pell City community and look forward to adding you to the Dunn’s family.
Septic and Plumbing Company in Pell City
The Dunn’s team can also take care of all your plumbing and septic system needs. We have trained professionals on hand whenever you need us. Some of the services we offer include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Toilet Repairs
- Pipe Repairs
- Sump Pump & Water Heater– Installation, Repairs & Maintenance
- Septic System – Inspections, Pumping, Repairs, Installations & Maintenance
- …and More!
Contact the HVAC & Plumbing Professionals Today!
Need HVAC or Plumbing Services? We are available day or night and are ready to take your call. Contact us today!