Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Heater Service Provider in Oxford, Alabama
As Oxford residents, we definitely know that a working heating and cooling system is a key part of keeping us happy all year long. We rely on our air conditioners to keep out the heat and humidity during the summer months and we need our heaters to keep us toasty-warm during the winter. The best thing we can do to make sure we don’t lose a single night’s sleep due to HVAC issues is to have a reliable service provider on-call.
Whenever you’re in need of dependable HVAC services, call upon Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We’ve been helping our friends and neighbors in Oxford for several years and we’re ready to earn your loyalty as a client. Give us a call today to learn more about our services.
Oxford Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Services
Here at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we want to be your first choice for HVAC and Plumbing Services! We offer:
- Upfront Pricing
- Financing options with approved credit on services
- Standard and Emergency Appointments
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Technicians
- Air Conditioner – Replacements, Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
- Plumbing – Replacements, Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
- Heater –– Replacements, Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
- Septic– Inspections, Repairs, Maintenance, Maintenance & Pumping
Oxford Heating and Air Services
The Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team knows full and well that the majority of our clients don’t know a ton about how their HVAC, plumbing, and septic systems work. That’s what we’re here for. Any time you have an issue with one of these systems, go ahead and give us a call. We can let you know if you need a service call or if there’s something you can try yourself. However, if you ever experience any of these issues with your heater or AC unit, definitely call us right away:
- Strange Sounds – Whistling, banging, knocking or grinding sounds all indicate there’s something wrong with your HVAC system – give us a call if you hear any of these sounds coming from your system.
- Different Smells – If your AC kicks on and you start to smell mold, dust or something smells like it’s burning, there could be an issue with your AC system.
- Air Conditioner Leaks – Pools of water and dripping components are clear indicators that something’s wrong with your air conditioner.
- High Humidity – Your air conditioner should be able to handle our summertime humidity. If it’s lost that ability, schedule a service call.
- Low Air Flow – A lack of airflow coming from your air conditioner vents indicates there’s a bigger problem with your AC unit and a technician needs to come out and take a look.
- Higher Bills – Malfunctioning HVAC systems use more energy to perform the same tasks, resulting in higher energy bills. If you suspect your HVAC system is negatively impacting your utility bills, give us a call.
Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is here to take care of all your HVAC needs. From routine maintenance to full system overhauls, you can depend on the experts at Dunn’s. Call us today to schedule your next appointment.
Wastewater Management Services in Oxford
Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can also handle any plumbing or septic system service you need. Some of our services include:
- Frozen Pipe Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Toilet Repairs
- Sump Pump – Maintenance, Installation, & Repairs
- Water Heater – Maintenance, Installation, & Repairs
- Septic System – Pumping, Inspections, Maintenance, Installation, & Repairs
- …and More!
Contact Us Today!
To schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC, plumbing, or septic system technicians, give the Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing professionals a call. We look forward to serving you! Contact us to learn more.