HVAC and Plumbing Services in Anniston, Alabama
One thing all of us here in Alabama can agree on is that our HVAC systems are crucial to our happiness and our comfort. We rely on them to keep the heat and humidity at bay during the summer and keep us toasty warm during the winter months. Your friends at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been focused on delivering dependable HVAC and plumbing services to our neighbors in Anniston for several years and we look forward to serving you.
Whenever you need us, day or night, we’re here to help. Call the experts at Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today!
Taking Care of All Your Anniston, AL Heating, Cooling and Plumbing Needs
Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is the premier HVAC and Plumbing service provider in Anniston:
- We’re Available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Upfront Pricing Guaranteed
- Financing options with approved credit
- Trained, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Technicians
- AC – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance and Replacement
- Heater – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance and Replacement
- Plumbing – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance and Replacement
- Septic – Pumping, Inspections, Repairs, Maintenance and Installation
- Advise and Install – Indoor Air Quality Products & HVAC Accessories
Contact Us for Anniston HVAC Services
The Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team knows that our clients aren’t HVAC or plumbing experts and we certainly don’t expect them to be. We always suggest you call us anytime there’s something a little off with your system. We can learn more about your specific issue over the phone and let you know if your system needs to be examined by a professional.
Regardless of your background with residential HVAC systems, we always suggest you give us a call if you’re dealing with any of these issues:
- Poor Air Flow – If you have less air coming out of your vents, you should schedule an appointment with one of our technicians.
- Strange Noises – If your HVAC system makes any kind of strange or odd noises (whistling, rattling, banging, etc.), contact us straight away.
- Odd Smells – If you ever turn on your AC or heater and you smell something funny coming out of your air vents (musty, burnt, or moldy smells), give us a call.
- HVAC Leaks – You should never see standing water around your HVAC components and no part of them should leak. If you experience either of these issues, give us a call.
- High Humidity – If your home’s air conditioner seems to have lost its ability to effectively maintain an acceptable level of humidity, we can help with that.
- Higher Bills – If something isn’t quite right with your HVAC system, it’ll have to work harder to perform its routine heating and cooling tasks. This will cause the system to use more energy and your bills will take a hit. Give us a call if you suspect your HVAC system is to blame for increased utility bills.
No matter what brand of HVAC system you have or what kind of issue it’s having, the Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team is up to the task. Give us a call to access our dependable HVAC services.
Local Plumbing and Sewer Services in Anniston, AL
Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing also provides first-rate plumbing and wastewater management services to our Anniston neighbors. Some of our plumbing and septic services include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Frozen Pipe Repairs
- Toilet Repairs
- Water Heater Maintenance, Installation and Repairs
- Sump Pump Maintenance, Installation and Repairs
- Septic System Pumping, Repairs, Maintenance, Inspections and Installations
- Many More Services
Contact Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Today
To schedule an appointment with a member of the Dunn’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team, give us a call or send us a message through our website. We look forward to taking care of all your heating, cooling and plumbing needs!