Dependable HVAC Maintenance “Dunn” Right
Heating & air conditioning maintenance and service are important since heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. Also, these are the times when your comfort system must work the hardest. Therefore our Preventive Maintenance Agreement is full-service HVAC maintenance that follows Energy Star recommendations. It also protects and prolongs the life of your equipment; thereby ensuring efficiency. As a Preventive Maintenance Agreement customer, you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Our technicians are trained and also certified to perform your HVAC system maintenance. Not only will we perform it quickly and also cost-effectively, but we will also do it with a smile. Therefore if you are in need of heating and air maintenance service we are the company to call. Trust our experience and also our company ethics to know your service will be performed with excellence. Trust our experienced and also highly qualified technicians to get the job done quickly. We care about your comfort and also the comfort of your family. Therefore call today!
Why a Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important – Pelham & Anniston AC Service
- With annual heating air conditioning maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and therefore experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
- Just like your car, your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups. Therefore you have this covered.
- Maintenance Agreements are also important to help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement – Pelham & Anniston AC Service
- 10% Discount on Parts
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs and also Priority Customer Service
- Fewer Repairs and also Improved Safety
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and also Current on Motors
- Clean and also Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and also Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condensor Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure and also Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and also Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
Trust the local choice for Anniston AC service, Dunn’s Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical.
Cost of Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
*Cost is based upon Annual Contract
Annual – $200.00 (2x Per Year)
Semi-Annual – $115.00 Per Visit
Monthly (bank draft required) – $20.00 Per Month
One Time Maintenance -$150.00
Mini-Split Maintenance $200
Each Additional Unit (if applicable)
Annual – $125.00
Semi-Annual – $62.50
Monthly (bank draft required) – $10.50
Maintenance is important, therefore Contact us today to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit, and gain peace of mine. We are your top AC service company and also your local service experts.
You Can Trust Us With
Dependable Service “Dunn” Right!
- HVAC Service Experts
- Top Service AC Company
- Excellent AC Service Contracts
- Professional Heating and Air Service Technicians
Do We Service Your Area?
Search By Your ZIP:
Learn More About Our Service Area:
ALEXANDRIA | ALLISON MILLS | ANNISTON | ALABASTER | BESSEMER | BIRMINGHAM | BYNUM | CALERA | CENTERPOINT | CENTRE | CHELSEA | CHOCCOLOCCO | COAL CITY | COLUMBIANA | COOK SPRINGS | EASTABOGA | FULTONDALE | GARDENDALE | HEFLIN | HELENA | HOLLIS CROSSROADS | HOOVER | HUEYTOWN | INDIAN SPRINGS | JACKSONVILLE | JEMISON | LEEDS | LINCOLN | LOGAN MARTIN PINES | MAYLENE | MCCALLA | MONTEVALLO | MOUNTAIN BROOK | MUNFORD | OHATCHEE | OXFORD | PELHAM | PELL CITY | PIEDMONT | RAGLAND | RIVERSIDE | SAKS | SHELBY | STERRETT | TRUSSVILLE | VESTAVIA | WATTSVILLE | WEAVER | WELLINGTON | WHITE PLAINS | WHITES CHAPEL | WILSONVILLE | WOLF CREEK